Murphy, James G.
James G. Murphy is an attorney in the general practice of law. Jim practices in a variety of areas including business law, real estate, will, trusts, estates, probate planning and family law.
He graduated from East Tennessee State University and the Dickinson School of Law. Prior to beginning private practice, Jim served as law clerk to the Honorable James Marsh of the Court of Common Pleas of Monroe Country. In 1987, Jim entered to private Practice.
Areas of Practice
- Real Estate
- Estate Planning
- Family Law
- Pennsylvania, 1987
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Pennsylvania, 1988
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Pennsylvania, 1989
- The Dickinson School of Law, Carlisle, Pennsylvania
- J.D. - 1987
- East Tennessee State University, Johnson City, Tennessee
- B.A. - 1984
- Honors: magna cum laude
- Honors: Deans List for 4 Years
- Major: Political Science and Philosophy
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Northampton County Bar Association, 1987